Directions and maps
San Diego French-American School
6550 Soledad Mountain Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Administration hours: from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Our school has grown over the years we have been on Mount Soledad, and so has our awareness of our impact on the neighborhood schools and residences.
- San Diego French-American School strives to be an excellent member of the La Jolla community, by minimizing traffic congestion and respecting the privacy of our neighbors.
- As an example, we have established staggered drop-off and pick-up schedules. We also encourage our families and friends to join us in being good neighborhood citizens, and to use our transportation program and arrange carpools when possible.
- Please respect the private property of the neighboring complex, Windmere, and do not make U-turns through their complex.
- The front parking lot has a limited number of spaces available for short-term parking while visiting the school.
- The preschool parking lot is for preschool families only.
- Another parking lot adjacent to the track and field is available for staff and families.
- Please do not park in reserved or handicap spaces without appropriate permit.
- Speed limit at San Diego French-American School is 5 mph.
- Observe posted speed limits on residential streets as there are many schools in the neighborhood.
Drop off and pick up
- Security staff assist with the flow of traffic in the morning and afternoon.
- Follow their instructions to ensure traffic safety on our campus.
- Children should be ready to be dropped off as quickly as possible to prevent traffic backups. Please remind your child to be checking the back of the car before opening the car door for pedestrians or bikes.