Financial Aid allocated by San Diego French-American School and “bourses scolaires” from the French government
Financial aid from San Diego French-American School
students have received financial aid
total financial aid allocated
average by student
Grants from the
students have received a grant
total grants allocated
average by student
San Diego French-American School offers tuition assistance to qualified applicants (in Kindergarten to 8th grade) based entirely on demonstrated financial need.
Please note the following important information:
- ONLY students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade are eligible for our school’s financial aid. Students in Toddler through PK2 are NOT eligible for financial aid through SSS.
- Applications are submitted via School and Student Services (SSS), a service of NAIS, the National Association of Independent Schools.
- New and returning families must create an account and submit their application with supporting documentation before February 1, 2024. School’s SSS code: 1698
- Please ensure you include your 2022 Tax Return with your application. You will be able to log back in to update your application and upload your 2023 Tax Return when available.
Applications submitted after February 1 will be reviewed on a fund-available basis.
Information provided during the Financial Assistance process is kept in strict confidentiality.
Bourses Scolaires Françaises
The French government awards scholarships to French nationals, three years and older, who demonstrate financial need.
Pour pouvoir bénéficier d’une bourse pour l’année scolaire 2024/2025, votre enfant doit atteindre ses 3 ans au plus tard le 31 décembre 2023.
Mercredi 7 février 2024: date limite de réception des dossiers au consulat.
Avril 2024 (date exacte non spécifiée à ce jour): le premier conseil consulaire des bourses scolaires émet des propositions
Juin 2024 (date exacte non spécifiée à ce jour): la première commission nationale des bourses scolaires arrête les décisions
Fin juin 2024: communication des décisions aux familles
Une deuxième commission en automne permet aux familles qui arrivent sur le territoire après la première commission de pouvoir bénéficier également des bourses si le besoin est démontré.
La date limite de réception des dossiers au consulat est fixée au 16 septembre 2024.
Veuillez consulter le site du consulat pour plus d’information: Bourses Scolaires
Military/DOD Fee Assistance Programs Administered By Child Care Aware® Of America (CCAoA)
Our child care facility meets the requirements for the fee assistance program and may receive fee assistance for military families that are approved as eligible to attend our facility. Military family eligibility can vary based on military branch and/or deployment status and cannot be determined until the family has applied to the program.
We encourage any/all pending military families to contact CCAoA’s Parent Services line at 1-800-424-2246 option 3 to determine their eligibility.
Our Provider ID number is P#9136092.
Once the family has submitted all required documentation, their file will need to be reviewed and completed before the final fee assistance approval can be made. The final approval will be sent via email in the form of a packet entitled Certificate for Child Care. The packet is sent to both parents and providers, detailing the fee assistance amount, family/sponsor amount, and attendance sheets. The attendance sheets need to be submitted per the guidelines enclosed in the approval packet in order to process the fee assistance.
Please note the following general policies regarding the Military Fee Assistance Program:
- The sponsor/parent is responsible for all child care fees prior to approval for fee assistance and after the expiration of a valid fee assistance certificate. Approval for parents and providers is not guaranteed for Military/DoD fee assistance programs.
- If there are any changes to the fee assistance certificate, such as schedule changes, rate changes, discounts, etc., those are to be reported to CCAoA prior to submitting the attendance sheet for the month the change takes effect.
- The provider rate displayed on the approval certificate should be the rate that is charged to any family regardless of whether they are in the military or not. The rate should include any discounts prior to receiving military fee assistance (i.e. multiple child discounts, employee discounts, state, and county child care fee assistance, etc.).
For more information about our Financial Aid program, contact Sarah Blek at the Admissions Office:
858-456-2807 x306 email@example.com